This page lists the code changes in the plugin, starting with the most recent changes. If you’re not a developer, this most likely won’t affect you.
2.9.9 – 22/12/2016
- Fixed performance issue in updater class.
2.9.8 – 26/11/2016
- Fixed mixed contents error on latest comments widget.
2.9.7 – 10/08/2016
- Minor bug fix in Constants.
2.9.5 – 08/04/2016
- Option to remove disqus scripts from post types.
- Issues with custom post types fixed.
- Deprecated usage fixed.
- Tested with WordPress 4.5.
2.9.4 – 10/03/2016
- Fixed issue when # found in url.
2.9.3 – 31/01/2016
- Fixed issue with Scroll Start option.
2.9.2 – 12/01/2016
- Fixed issues with caching plugins.
- Tested with WordPress 4.4.1
2.9.1 – 23/12/2015
- Fixed issues in IE.
2.8 – 23/12/2015
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed caching issues with few caching plugins.
2.7 – 07/12/2015
- Added option to choose comment div width in % and pixel.
- Added option to make CloudFlair Rocket Loader ignore the script.
- Changed comments div align to center using inline css
2.6 – 16/11/2015
- Fixed an issue with comments count on button in mobile
2.5 – 15/11/2015
- Fixed an issue with mobile loading options
- Fixed an issue with caching
2.4 – 8/9/2015
- Fixed an issue with style
- Fixed an issue with custom post types
- Improved coding
2.3 – 26/8/2015
- SEO Boost – Added new feature to detect crawlers and show comments
- Tested with WordPress 4.3
2.2 – 14/8/2015
- Fixed issues in dcl-functions.php file, outputting wrong PHP tags.
- Tested with WordPress 4.2.4
2.1 – 2/8/2015
- Fixed issues with custom post type support
- Removed activation set up redirect since it is causing issues on few servers ( Nginx )
- Added warning message if Disqus is not configured properly.
- Fixed issues with count.js.
2.0 – 30/7/2015
- New lazy load method – On Scroll Start.
- New widget – Disqus Popular Comments.
- Now supports Easy Digital Downloads.
- Now you can show comments inside Woocommerce content.
- Now you can adjust Disqus comments section width.
- Big improvements in coding standard.
- Changed to OOPS structure. Thanks to – Tom McFarlin,
- Released new dedicated website for the plugin.
- Included latest version of Disqus Commenting System.
Previous change logs are not available, but you can check Changelogs at WordPress repository