Manually Updating To The Latest Version of DCL
If for some reason you can’t perform automatic updates through your WP Admin panel then you can manually update the plugin to the latest stable version by taking the following steps.
Download the latest stable version of the dcl plugin by following the links in your purchase receipt. If these have expired, contact us to get the link/file or use Licenses page to resend your receipt again with new download links
Using WP Admin & a plugin
2. Install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin (free).
3. Navigate to WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload.
4. Select “Yes” for the “Upgrade existing plugin?” option.
5. Browse to the location of the dcl plugin ZIP file on your computer and press “Upload”
2. Unzip the downloaded ZIP file somewhere on your computer
3. Connect to your webserver over FTP and navigate to
4. Replace all the files in this directory with the files from the downloaded ZIP file.
By following any of these two methods to update the dcl plugin you will never lose any of your configuration settings. These method can be used to update any plugins